The WAG Agility Building is located in Spring Grove Illinois, on Route 12,one block West of the intersection of Route 12 and Spring Grove/Winn Roads.
From the North:
Take Route 12 south (East Rt 12) to Spring Grove. WAG is one block before Spring Grove Road and will be on the right side of the road.
From the South:
Take Route 12 north (West Rt 12) to Spring Grove. WAG is one block after Spring Grove / Winn Roads, and will be on the left side of the road.
From the East:
Take Rt 173 West to Winn Road South to Rt 12 West. WAG is one block West of Winn Road.
From the West:
Take Rt 173 East to Routh 12 South to Spring Grove. WAG is one block before Spring Grove / Winn Roads.
Once you have turned onto the parking lot, take it to the rear of the building for the most parking and entrances to the building.
- Building stats:
- approximately 25,000 square foot building.
- Approximately 9000 sq ft (100’x90′) of gated turf course/trial ring area (Turf Ring)
- Approximately 5700 sq ft (73’x78′) of gated, matted working/crating area (Mat Ring)
- Approximately 2300 sq ft (46’x50′) of gates, matted working/crating area (Obedience Ring)
- Approximately 1300 sq ft (34’x39′) tiled lobby area
- Turf Ring construction: GrassTex product PL307 (great traction, no rubber pellets)
- Mat Rings construction: Anti-slip matting by Great Mats Dog Agility Mats , 3/4″ EVA foam matting.
- Handicap-accessible building and restrooms.
- Air-conditioned in summer, heated in winter.
- Separate CLEAN multiple-stall men’s and women’s restrooms.
- Soda pop, coffee, & bottled water available for sale.
- Outdoor grassy potty areas with clean up materials on two sides of the building
- 97 parking spots (overflow parking is available for large events)
The entire facility or portions of the facility are available for event or class rentals. Contact email@example.com for details, pricing, and facility rental request forms.