COVID 19 Reopening Procedures
Please DO NOT COME to WAG:
- If you are ill or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days (Excluding front line workers using appropriate PPE), or if you or someone in your home has had symptoms in the last 24 hours.
- If you are concerned about being exposed to the Coronavirus.
- If you are not willing to follow the rules.
- Anyone entering WAG is required to sign our WAG COVID waiver. Waivers will be available at WAG or you can print the waiver from our web site and bring it with you.
- Masks will be required for anyone entering WAG. Face masks must be on before you enter the building and worn inside the building. Masks must cover both nose and mouth. WAG will not supply masks. If you forget your face mask, you will not be allowed in the building. There will be no refunds for classes or events.
- Observe 6’ social distancing when inside the building.
- Students should use the door nearest the ring they will be in for both entrance and exit.
- Obedience ring – member crating area door
- Lobby – front entrance
- Turf ring – back door
- Blue mat ring – keypad door
- People exiting the building have the right of way. Please step back and let them out.
- People exiting the bathrooms have the right of way. Please step back and let them out.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the building for use, however, please wash your hands using soap and water as frequently as possible, specifically after touching common surfaces or equipment.
- Avoid touching dogs that are not yours.
- Public crates will not be provided. Please bring your own crate or crate from your car. Members can crate in their crate(s) in the Member Only Crating Area. Members must observe 6’ social distancing.
- Plastic chairs will be available for use but must be disinfected before you use them, or you can bring your own chair.
- Disinfecting supplies will be available.
- Bring what you will need for you and your dog. No communal water bowl will be put out. No cheese, soda or bottled water will be provided.
- No shared food. Human or pet.
- No observers will be allowed. Only the individual and dog(s) they are working/running/showing.
- Please no group socializing in the building. All socializing should be outside the building.
We hope to make our re-opening as safe as possible. Remember to wash your hands frequently. Cough into your elbow. Leave the building as soon as you are done in class or at events to reduce the number of people inside the building. Please keep all the socialization outside of the building and continue to practice social distancing.