WAG COVID 19 Procedures
Please DO NOT COME to WAG:
If you are feeling ill or have flu like symptoms, or if you are unvaccinated and have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid 19 in the last 14 days.
- If you are concerned about being exposed to the Coronavirus.
- If you are not willing to follow the rules.
Face covering requirements for individuals. Beginning on Monday, August 30, 2021, all individuals in Illinois who are age two or over and able to medically tolerate a face covering (a mask or cloth face covering) shall be required to cover their nose and mouth with a face covering when in an indoor public place. Illinoisans should also consider wearing a mask in crowded outdoor settings and for activities that involve close contact with others who are not fully vaccinated.
Face coverings may be removed temporarily while actively eating or drinking (including in bars or restaurants), and may be removed by workers at workplaces when they can consistently maintain six feet of distance (such as when workers are in their office or cubicle space).
All individuals, including those who are fully vaccinated, shall continue to be required to wear a face covering (1) on planes, buses, trains, and other forms of public transportation and in transportation hubs such as airports and train and bus stations; (2) in congregate facilities such as correctional facilities and homeless shelters; and (3) in healthcare settings.
- Everyone entering WAG is required to sign our Acknowledgement of Covid 19 form annually
- People exiting the building have the right of way. Please step back and let them out
- People exiting the bathrooms have the right of way. Please step back and let them out.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the building for use, and we encourage washing your hands with warm water and soap after handling common surfaces or equipment.
- Public crates are limited. You may choose to bring your own crate or crate out of your car. Members are welcome to use the members only crating area. Should you choose to use a public crate, please clean and disinfect the crate following your use. Additionally if your dog has been demonstrating symptoms of flu, Kennel Cough, been diagnosed to a communicable illness or exposed to dogs that have been diagnosed with a communicable illness please keep them at home.
Please be aware that we continue to be in a fluid pandemic situation in the United States. We are extremely pleased to be able to return to most of our pre -pandemic operating procedures, however these procedures could change should circumstances warrant.
We appreciate everyone’s understanding and cooperation!