Also known as “WAGsters”, our members span a geographical area from Milwaukee to Chicago to Rockford. WAG is an all-volunteer, non-profit organization. Members pay an annual membership fee and must meet volunteer work requirements. In return, WAGsters enjoy perks such as early class registration, free ring rental and discounted seminar and class fees.
To apply for WAG membership, please stop by the WAG building and pick up a copy of WAG’s New Member Application Package which contains everything you need to know about becoming a member. Alternatively, you can use the link below to download the information packet.
Questions about membership? Please contact our Membership Chair: Julie Janke – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Policies and Procedures (Updated 04/2015-da – .pdf)
- UKC By-Laws (pdf)
- AKC By-Laws (pdf)
- New Member Application Apr 26 2018 – Word document
- New Member Application Apr 26 2018 – ,pdf
- WAG Yahoo Groups
- Request subscription to WAG Agility YahooGroups Email List (WAG members only)
- Join the WAG Events List (Open to everyone, non-members and members)
- View the Meetings Schedule